It’s time to spy new statement pieces to add to my wardrobe to be ready for Fall/Winter 2014. You may ask why? Well, because what’s on sale now is this season. Most of you are shopping Spring/Summer items now, but I think, it is a smarter move to purchase for the Fall/Winter since we just discovered the next trends with New York Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week. I mostly selected blue items because my wardrobe was missing this color. Indeed, Cobalt, Navy Blue and Sapphire Blue are Fall/Winter it-colors spotted on the runway. When I buy items on sale, I tend to pick statement pieces that I will be able to mix and match with items I already have. Here the list of my favorite items on sale:
1. CAROLINE CONSTAS fox fur lapel blazer because you will never have enough blazers in your wardrobe. Putting on a blazer, can change everything! You can go for a casual look or a business look while being chic and glamorous. The Fox Fur collar is adding more value to the simple blazer this is why I love it so much, you can detached it and put it on another blazer or coat, which is pretty convenient! This blazer is a two in one purchase. I will not need to do separate purchases for a blazer and for a fur stole!
2. Les Chiffoniers Mid-rise slim-leg leather pants Leather is keeping you warm especially with the Polar Vortex. I did not find any that catch my attention, except this particular one because it is a lightweight leather.
3. VALENTINO 100mm Overlap Patent Leather Low Boots can match with any outfits.
4. BOUCHRA JARRAR Grain de poudre cape Holly Molly! My heart skipped a beat when I saw this amazing cape coat. If only you knew, how obsessed I am with Capes in general! This double breasted cape is just what was missing in my closet!
5. Haider Ackermann Long Leather Gloves. Long gloves are needed as well to pair it with my capes so they will keep me warm and stylish as the same time.
6. JIL SANDER classic boston tote This tote will be perfect to carry around my essentials.
7. ALEXANDER WANG halter neck jumpsuit can be worn during Spring/Summer time as well as Fall/Winter time since white is not anymore attached to one season.
8. VALENTINO Mink Fur/Lizard Clutch in Blue is such a statement! Do you agree? Fur will be everywhere again next Fall/Winter so why not own it on a fancy clutch?
9. OPI Euro Centrale Collection Nail Lacquer will add some sparkles and a pop of color on my nails.
10. POUR LA VICTOIRE Lizette Pointy-Toe Dress Bootie, Navy These boots will defeat the snow with class and style!
Can you tell I will be ready for next Fall/Winter season? What did you spotted on sale?