The 90’s Punk inspired look is having a moment this season. We’ve seen several designers including Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Moschino, Vivienne Westwood showcasing their collection inspired by the Punk look with leather accents, studded embellishments and tartan plaid motifs in shoes and accessories. Since it is super cold outside, I decided to focus on the boots. These boots will make a statement for sure no need to add more fancy or funky accessories, just a plain and simple outfit will do it! A cool sweater and a pair of jeans or a pair of leggings. You can even wear a sweater dress to make it look more edgy.
1. SAINT LAURENT Signature Rangers studded leather Boots.
2. JEFFREY CAMPBELL Draco Strapped Stud Boots.
3. SAINT LAURENT Studded Strapped Motorcycle Boots.
4. BURBERRY Studded point toe ankle Boots.
5. MANOLO BLAHNIK Toapa Studded Mixed-Media Ankle Boots.
6. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Studded Cowboy Boots.
7. VERSACE Studded leather high-top sneakers
8. CHLOE Susanna Studded Boots.
9. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Studded Boots.
You can buy them here: